YOUR GUIDE TO THE FITNESS PYRAMID
At WildFire CrossFit, we believe in what we do.
We help people from many different backgrounds look and feel their best through fitness and nutrition.
We created your Guide to the Fitness Pyramid to help you get started on your own terms.
We would love to have you come visit us at WildFire, and when you are ready, I’m sure you will.
It took me a while to realize that I needed help and if I could do it on my own, I would have.
I am here to tell you, You don’t have to do it on your own anymore!
There is no easy fix. Creating a healthy lifestyle is a journey and it doesn’t matter where you start, just that you GET STARTED!
In fact, our Holiday Lean Out begins November 9th. Be sure to act fast because there are only a few more opportunities for you to get started with this 30-day fat loss program so you can kick your resolutions to the curb and celebrate the New Year already down a size or two!
Now, as for your Free Guide to the Fitness Pyramid…
How it works:
Over the next few weeks, we will guide you through the Fitness Pyramid one level at a time, giving you tools to start creating the healthy lifestyle that is right for you.
In addition, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, we’ll be posting free, Facebook Live Videos explaining a new, At-Home Workout on the WildFire CrossFit Facebook page. They will primarily consist of bodyweight exercises.
We are doing this because we believe in what we do, we want you to feel and look better and live longer, and we understand how valuable your time is.
Just keep a few things in mind as we get started.
- We are always here to help, so either come on in, call or text: 480-626-0905 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a Facebook Message and we will make time to answer your questions.
- Fitness is a journey, not a sprint. Think about how long it has taken you to get where you are today. It’s not going to be erased with a few days or even weeks of work. There’s no such thing as a 6-week fix. It takes consistent effort to create a healthy lifestyle.
- It’s not about where you are today, it’s about where you want to go. Do what you can today, be smart, scale each workout according to what you can do, and remember, consistency is the key!
The Fitness Pyramid: Nutrition
The foundation of the fitness pyramid is nutrition. You must have a solid foundation of good nutrition to maximize your results and get the most out of your workouts.
If you work out 7 days a week and eat like crap for 6 of those days, it’s going to be an uphill battle.
So, this week, keep it simple, and follow these easy steps.
- Start being aware by writing down everything you are eating and drinking. Better yet, use an App such as My Fitness Pal.
- Start cleaning things up by reducing the amount of sugar, soda, and processed foods you are eating eat more protein and vegetables. Also, watch out for the amount of fruit you eat. While it’s a better alternative, it’s still got a lot of sugar.
- Plan ahead. When you go to the store, make a list and stick to it. Completely skip those aisles that you know are going to cause trouble. Yeah…you know what I’m talking about 😊
- Take pride in the small victories! Cutting back is a good first step. Be proud of drinking 1 less soda a day, having 1 less sugary snack, or eating a good, well-balanced meals of protein and vegetables. Next week, make it 2 and so on. As you feel better you will want to do more.
If you would like to send me what you are tracking,
I would be happy to look and offer some suggestions, and I promise, no judgements
Don’t miss out on the Holiday Lean Out! Stay tuned for the next level of the Pyramid next week and come on in to WildFire real soon!
YOU ARE INVITED to the 5th Annual Turkey Day Adventure at WildFire CrossFit
Thanksgiving Day, bring the whole family for a lot of fun!!
8am: 5K Run/Walk/Crawl
9am: Annual T-Day Workout – This is one family friendly workout you don’t want to miss!