CrossFit Kids @ WildFire Crossfit
Welcome to CrossFit Kids at WildFire CrossFit!
We are a fitness and heath program for Kids ages 5 and up and Teens ages 13 and up. Functional movements as well as lots of fun are used in our hour long classes to help our kids and teens develop healthy fitness habits at an early age.
Kids Classes (Age 5-7)
- Tuesday & Thursday at 5:30pm
- Saturday at 8:00am
Advanced Kids Classes (Age 8-12)
- Tuesday & Thursday at 4:30pm
- Saturday at 8:00am
Teens (Age 13+)
Bring your Kids and Teens in today for a free trial week of classes!
Kids and Teens classes are not just scaled down versions of adult classes, but specifically designed classes to enhance the 10 General Physical Skills for kids. By working on all the skills we can create well rounded fitness for general well-being as well as better performance in other sports. Our coaching staff are all well trained, experienced and background checked to ensure that your children are safe and well-supervised while they are in class. Classes also include teamwork, nutrition, critical-thinking, problem solving, sportsmanship, leadership and self-confidence.
These 10 General Physical Skills are:
- Cardiovascular Endurance – Can you get enough oxygen to your body?
- Stamina – Can you get enough energy to your muscles?
- Strength – How much can you lift?
- Flexibility – Can you touch your toes?
- Power – How much work can you do in the least time?
- Speed – How fast can you go?
- Coordination – Can you pat your head and rub your stomach?
- Accuracy – Can you kick a soccer ball into the net?
- Agility – How quickly can you change direction?
- Balance – Can you stand on one foot? With your eyes shut?
Wildfire Parents! If you’re on the fence about bringing your child to Crossfit Kids/Teens; I highly recommend it! Crossfit will better your child in their other sports.
…Our 9 year old daughter is a Synchronized Swimmer and her Coach asked me if Mackenzie was still plugging in at Crossfit. She said her form and core is solid and she stands out over the other kids that don’t Cross Train!Tanya D.
Wildfire CrossFit kids class has been a great asset to my daughter Zoe. It has given her the self-esteem builder she needed. She now puts forth the effort to accomplish ever task that is given. Not only has CrossFit been incorporated into our life, but it has given her a new community to enjoy and help flourish! Thank you Wildfire and their amazing coaches for the encouragement and respect given to my daughter on a regular basis.Jeremey M.